1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the company Artegence Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-583), at ul. Wołoska 9a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000463597, by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with the NIP number: 5213648006, share capital: PLN 153,000.00.
2. Contact Us
You can contact us:
- a) by mail, sending correspondence to the following address: Artegence Sp. z o.o., ul. Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw;
- b) at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- c) by phone at +22 380 13 13.
We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact if you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data:
- a) by mail, sending correspondence to: Artegence Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Wołoska 9a, 02-583 Warsaw (with the note: “Inspektor Ochrony Danych”),
- b) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- c) by phone: +48 534 168 003.
3. For what purpose and on what legal basis we process your data?
We will process your personal information to:
- a) forward your inquiry, including contact you for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (RODO);
- b) establish with you or your employer / co-worker who you represent, cooperation. The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in establishing and maintaining business relations (Article 6 (1) letter f).
4. How long we process your personal data?
The period for which we process your personal data depends on the purpose of processing. In the case of answering queries sent via the contact form, we will process your personal data for the time necessary to answer and clarify, and to establish and maintain contact in this regard. After this time, your data will be stored only for the purpose of securing claims, for the period provided for by law.
5. Who is the recipient of your personal data?
We may entrust your personal data to our suppliers to whom we commission services related to data processing, e.g. IT systems support and a related company, i.e. Efigence S.A.
6. What rights do you have?
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- a) the right to access your personal data
- b) the right to request the correction (correction) of your personal data;
- c) the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- d) the right to request removal of your personal data;
- e) the right to transfer personal data to another administrator.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (due to your special situation) to the extent to which we process your personal data on basically our legitimate interest.
In the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
To use the above rights, contact us. Contact details are indicated in point 2 above.
If you believe that in any way we have violated the rules of processing your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (at the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
7. Providing data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to respond to the query you have sent and contact you.
8. Automated decision making
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling.